Q: What are you most stressed about this project? What are you most excited about?
A: I am worried about not being able to balance out time between school and senior project. There will be a lot of deadlines needed to be met and a significant amount of stress added on, but I am positive that I won't miss a single deadline as long as I stay focused. I am most excited about experimenting and going into depth about how and why music affects us.
Q: What in your life and experience has shaped your passion?
A: I've always loved listening and singing along to music. It has been there for me in my greatest and toughest times, it is a main reason to why I have been able to deal with stress, and it is my way of expressing myself. Now, I can use Senior Project as an opportunity to analyze music and go into detail about it.
Q: What kind of learner are you? What learning experiences have had the greatest impact on your learning?
A: I am a very visual learner and learn best from trial and error. In my math classes, I've always needed to analyze the examples on the board rather than listen to the teacher's lectures. I did much better on the tests after seeing my mistakes on math quizzes and learning from them. I also tend to make some sort of beat with my hands, fingers, or feet when I have to memorize something for a test. The beats seem to speed up my memorizing process.
No comments:
Post a Comment